Kaoru Hagiya

1:50 AM Val1412 0 Comments

Artist: Kaoru Hagiya

Background: Couldn’t find much about him. However he is known for making art for card games and mobile games. Two of them which I play, Cardfight! Vanguard (Honestly I collect cards because of the art) and Chain chronicle.

Works:



Bluish Flame liberator Prominence Glare (Dragon on the right). Regulation liberator, Aglovale. (Knight on the left)



Bluish Flame Liberator Prominence Core (Again dragon on the right). Oath Liberator, Aglovale (Again knight on the left)



Second Territory War Ogre, Yoshikage.

Why I love this artist: His art is simply beautiful. I always favored art that contains non-human and I really love fantasy. This artist managed to use digital art to bring creatures (Such as the dragon and ogre) to look as magnificent in a way that I didn’t think was possible. (Because if you’ve been exposed to WoW’s ogres for awhile you probably know how I feel)

0 comments: